Famcraft

Author Topic: TCoEA - The Clan of Extreme Awesomeness!  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Rcodes10

• Donator
  • Wassup Party People!
    • View Profile
TCoEA - The Clan of Extreme Awesomeness!
« Opened on August 10, 2015, 10:33:01 AM »
As the creator of TCoEA, I was very happy to come back after a hiatus to find it still up and running in great hands. Those who were in charge of this clan while I was gone absolutely did so much for the clan, and made me proud, and that is why it deserves more people like that, people like you!  ;D

TCoEA is not only one of the longer running clans on the server but one of the most open and inviting. We are always looking for new, friendly faces to join our community and help us become the best we can be! Most of you reading the forum posts may already have a clan, or maybe you only want to see how bad some people advertise (which is kinda funny :) ) and aren't interested in a clan, but whatever the case I still want to let you know that the doors are always open to you and friends at any time!

Within our community we have been known to have many types of free to use spawners (for clan members), and different types of fun projects and builds. We have three clan homes, two of which are just for show, and the third is the current and longest standing home to date (Credit to all who helped!  :D )

For what we have to offer we can be one of the best and friendliest clans out there. We are always accepting people who are willing to be true Famcrafters and play by the rules. So what are you waiting for?

You can message Mathfreak2 (<- probably your best bet) or if you catch me online (Rcodes10 or ~Cody) so we can add you to our community! Thank you so much for reading, and we hope to see you as a clan member in the future!

~Cody
~Rowan