Famcraft

Author Topic: I don't know why I was banned.  (Read 2193 times)

Offline loulouisakat

• View Profile
I don't know why I was banned.
« Opened on August 31, 2015, 08:41:39 AM »
I apologize for making the administrators do extra work. I can't argue my case until I know why I was banned. I am a donator, long time famcraft player. My minecraft says multi-accounting, but I only have one account. I haven't changed my name so it can't be that I've done that. I would really appreciate if someone could tell on what record they saw two of my accounts. Thank you, I appreciate your help. Sincerely loulou.

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why I was banned.
« Reply #1 on August 31, 2015, 10:18:58 AM »
According to the records Loulouisakat, you were tempbanned for 3 days for not replanting trees at Profarms on June 29th of 2015. Have you been on the server since then? :o

The default ban message is for multi-accounting if no message is put in by the staff, so i have a feeling someone forgot to put it in. Hopefully an Admin can come help with this <3

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on August 31, 2015, 04:54:42 PM »
 I am not seeing you as a banned player. You should be able to log in. I have unbanned you again anyhow just to see if it will make a difference. Please try to log in again and let us know if it continues to be an issue. We will get you fixed up.

Offline loulouisakat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 04, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »
Thanks, all fixed I can play freely. So excited for famcraft 1.8!