Famcraft

Author Topic: Can't find my way around....  (Read 1758 times)

Offline captivatedlife

• View Profile
Can't find my way around....
« Opened on September 05, 2015, 07:03:26 PM »
I hate feeling like a total newbie - but I am. I am looking at participating on this server with my daughter but I cannot find my way out of the spawn room! I see all the giant statues (nice btw!) but I cannot find the area to go play. I have read through the tour only like 10 times and I still am completely lost.

Thanks for any help!

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
Re: Can't find my way around....
« Reply #1 on September 05, 2015, 07:27:40 PM »
Have you looked at /warp tour? It may give you some information on how to get to the wild. And, if you want, you can ask a staff member to show you how to use StarGates and how to get to the wild.
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 05, 2015, 07:31:40 PM »
Next time you join the server, ask a staff member for a tour (Anyone with Helper, JrMod, SrMod, or Admin by their name). A tour will show you around the server and how to do cool things like join jobs to earn money, protect your land, and more! I hoped this helped!
         JrMod -Drew

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on September 05, 2015, 09:09:58 PM »
 Hello and Welcome to Famcraft. JrMod.Cougar greeted you and offered a tour a couple of times when you joined on 8/30/2015. Jr.Mod:bo_weevil offered BlockerQueen a tour 3 times, she also did not reply. When you did not reply, it was assumed you were finding your way around. Is your chat off, perhaps?

Any staff member would be more than happy to assist you with a guided tour. Please make sure your chat is on and let us know you'd like a tour next time you are in game.

To turn on multiplayer chat-

1.) Go to the Minecraft start screen

2.) Click "options"

3.) Click "Multiplayer settings"

4.) Click "Chat:" till it says "Chat:Shown"

5.) Launch your game and connect to Famcraft.

6.) Press the letter "T" on your keyboard to open the chatbox at the bottom of your Minecraft window.

7.) Chat away!