Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea Lion9400  (Read 2175 times)

Offline lion9400

• Donator
    • View Profile
Ban Plea Lion9400
« Opened on September 09, 2015, 07:29:17 PM (Edited September 09, 2015, 07:32:53 PM) »
Today 9/9/2015 i was banned for asking why my friend was banned. i am very sorry for what i did i love this server and it is very good and fun. the reason i feel like i should not of been banned because i was asking why my friend was banned after i asked the staff immediately went off about how pleas are there last thing to worry about and how i need to stop asking, also they said that miss ghouls sent me a message about not to ask ruben about pleas. with complete honesty no lie i did not see the message. I would of stopped if i saw the message but i didn't. honestly i felt very harassed. (Permanent Ban)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Plea Lion9400
« Reply #1 on September 10, 2015, 02:33:32 AM »
 As you do not seem to understand the issue here I am not prepared to unban at this time. Feel free to read some of our conversation below and see if you can understand the problem here.

[18:59] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) ruben
[18:59] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) Anna

--Spamming my name when you see me actively working with other players in chat is never, ever going to win you any points. You need to wait your turn if you expect staff help. I am only one person.

[19:00] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) my friend want to know hot to plea on the website
[19:00] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) Tanman ^plea
[19:00] <+plenary> [129] ^plea: 4If you or a friend have been banned, and you would like to plea, you need to make an account on the forum, and post a topic here: 12http://u.famcraft.com/1y

--I provided you with the info you needed. Your freind (Who will NEVER be allowed back here because of his behavior ) managed to find the website, login and plea in under 2 minutes.

[19:02] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) anna my friend wrote a plea can you go look at it

-- You see me very much active in chat assisting other players, yet you assume I should ignore good, well behaving, active players to go reply to a plea from someone who behaved in a positively wretched way on this server.

[19:02] <+Famcraft18> (07SrMod07: MissGhouls09☣) Admins look at pleas when they get the time <3

--  Here, Ghoul's has told you as kindly as humanly possible that we will look at it when we have time.

--- Then, you began /msging me. I am aware you could not tell your messages were being seen, but you kept trying. There was no need to message me once you had a reply from MissGhouls. All of this is still within 3 minutes of me providing the link for the plea section of the forum.

As you surely failed to notice, I was extraordinarily busy on the server and had another player on /reply, I did not send you a private message as it was not your turn. I replied to you in chat so you would stop trying to message me about something you already had the answer to while I was trying to assist other players.

[19:03] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) Tanman, stop /msg me about it-
[19:03] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) Pleas are my very last priority
[19:03] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) ,,,
[19:03] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) I will look at it when I have time, and not one moment sooner

-- We have many terrific players on Famcraft. They will always come first. Ban pleas are something we deal with when everything is quiet and still on the server and when we have time to do it. It is in no way a priority for us.

[19:04] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) ok jeez i was just asking plus you could of said that in msg not embariss in front of no
[19:04] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) everyone
[19:04] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) ,,

[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) You were already politely told by MissGhouls BEFORE you started /msg ing me
[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) The staff here knows as much as I know and they do as much as I do and more
[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) So if they tell you something it is safe to assume they are correct

[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (03~TanMan) harass

-- At this point it's clear you do not intend to drop the subject or behave, and I am still trying to take care of well behaved players. I did not have time to deal with your attitude problem, therefore you were banned.

[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) You know what, Tanman?
[19:05] <+Famcraft18> (05Admin05: Rubens_Cherub ❥) Join your friend :)

-- At this point you were banned. I was well aware you knew all about how to post a plea.

Hopefully after reading this you can see the issue. If you expect help from anyone here or elsewhere in life you need to wait your turn, ask nicely and pay attention to the replies of those who are trying to help you like MissGhouls was.

If you understand what I have explained here post a reply and we will see about getting you back on the server.

Today 9/9/2015 i was banned for asking why my friend was banned. i am very sorry for what i did i love this server and it is very good and fun. the reason i feel like i should not of been banned because i was asking why my friend was banned after i asked the staff immediately went off about how pleas are there last thing to worry about and how i need to stop asking, also they said that miss ghouls sent me a message about not to ask ruben about pleas. with complete honesty no lie i did not see the message. I would of stopped if i saw the message but i didn't. honestly i felt very harassed. (Permanent Ban)

Offline lion9400

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 10, 2015, 05:37:54 PM »
Ok i do agree i was being very impolite and rude. i understand your point know i'm a very sorry and hope i can be back in the future. :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on September 10, 2015, 06:12:30 PM »
 Thank you for being reasonable. That is all I needed to hear. You've been pardoned. Welcome back.