Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm Sorry :(  (Read 2140 times)

Offline AwesomeDude52

• Beginner
    • View Profile
I'm Sorry :(
« Opened on October 11, 2015, 06:04:00 PM (Edited October 11, 2015, 06:07:34 PM) »
I had a friend over today and I let him play on the server for a bit. I come back and he told me he said he called someone cute, and that I was a girl. I try to log on and I was banned. I've learned now, learned to stand up and say no. I've learned to be more responsible with my account. I've learned to not let my friend use my computer. Now that I've stated what I've learned, it's time to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the disruption in the community I've brought. I'm sorry for whoever was affected by my friends actions. And I hope, I hope this plea is enough to get me back on the server.

Best wishes, awesome_dude_52

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I'm Sorry :(
« Reply #1 on October 11, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea and to secure your account. We appreciate your explanation and trust that this will not be an issue again. Your ban has been lifted and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server.