Famcraft

Author Topic: Apparently my kid got banned  (Read 1694 times)

Offline fchu007

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Apparently my kid got banned
« Opened on November 16, 2015, 01:42:13 PM »
Hello Famcraft Team,

Well, my daughter reluctantly  confessed that she got herself banned from Famcraft.  I was wondering if you all can explain the circumstances surrounding this.  She told me that she killed a villager, but she was not entirely convincing.  She is relatively new to Minecraft, and very new to servers.

If you see it fit to reinstate her, that would be greatly appreciated.  If not, she will just have to chalk it up as a valuable lesson learned.

Her username is Kittcat113.

Thanks.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Apparently my kid got banned
« Reply #1 on November 16, 2015, 03:07:14 PM »
Hello Kittycat113's Parent,

What Kitty told you is exactly right. Honesty is always a great quality! Way to go Kitty! Honesty is also the reason we will be happy to unban her and see her back on the server.

We do have a public farm which is made up of many resources for all the players to share. There are signs posted around the farm stating the rules.  We do ask that players not kill the villagers in this area so they will be available to everyone.

One of our villagers escaped it's enclosure (but was still well within the central farm area). I surrounded it with fences so it would not continue to stray about while I repaired the area it escaped from. A couple of players gathered around to see the villager. Kitty killed it and then logged off immediately.

Please thank Kitty for her honesty. We will look forward to seeing her back on the server.