Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban plea for kingtintony  (Read 1994 times)

Offline kingtintony

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban plea for kingtintony
« Opened on March 28, 2016, 03:39:03 AM »
Hello

My son has been banned and I am trying to understand why. He thinks that it may be because he stole  something from someone's chest.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

Tony

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban plea for kingtintony
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2016, 02:23:51 PM (Edited March 29, 2016, 03:41:35 PM) »
 It saddens me to think he may have taken things from another player's chest as well. If he did, it has not been reported yet... This is VERY strictly a NO griefing, NO stealing server.

We have a public far for all players to share. There are signs everywhere explaining that you absolutely must replant. You can't enter or exit without seeing these signs. If players do not replant, there is nothing for the other players to share.

Kingtintony wiped out all the carrot and potato crops and did not replant anything at all.  :( This is why he was banned.

Offline kingtintony

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 22, 2016, 01:11:06 PM »
Hi Rubens

Thanks for your reply. My son says he was in too much of a hurry to read the signs   :(

He has promised me he will read all of the signs on the server and always replant!

Please can he be unbanned?

kingtintony

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on April 22, 2016, 01:41:01 PM »
 After the ban for not replanting it was also found that he had taken many redstone blocks from another player's tower, as well. This is considered griefing and is absolutely not tolerated on Famcraft. Please go over these rules with kingtintony: https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,10386.0.html

If he seems to understand them and will be able to follow them on Famcraft, please post a reply and we will be happy to give him another chance to play here.