Famcraft

Author Topic: My Plea  (Read 1843 times)

Offline SirFelwinter

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SirFelwinter
My Plea
« Opened on July 13, 2016, 09:00:25 AM »
Last night i was banned from your survival server for cheating i didn't know that using my keyboard in they way i was, was breaching the rules. as i thought a macro is an unfair modification on a mouse. i am used to play highly competitive games so i use a gaming keyboard. this keyboard allows me to bind actions to other keys, i didn't know that rebinding keys on my keyboard would in breach your no macros rule as i thought this only applied to a mouse that was modded to be automated and require no player input. since my keyboard does not do this, i thought i was not breaking your rule. if i would of known this i would not of done it, i have only been on this server for a short amount of time, and have already fallen in love with this close knit community.

i understand now, that i have broken one of your rules  and for this i am deeply sorry, and i agree i should be punished however i plea that my permanent ban to be reduced to a temporary ban, and since me using this feature gave me a unfair advantage to other players i would completely understand if you removed all of my progress in my jobs and money to rectify what i have done wrong. i just hope you give me another chance to prove that i want to be a part of this community.

Thanks, i am sorry for my actions, i hope i can come back to this great community.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: My Plea
« Reply #1 on July 15, 2016, 11:14:24 PM »
 Thank you for posting a plea. As you do have a friend/brother here, and this is the only issue we've seen from you so far, you will be allowed to return at this time.

Your job levels have been reset, money removed and the CoinShop access your purchased has been revoked.

Please play 100% fair on Famcraft. This means no mods, no macros, no other forms of sped-up or automated crafting/discarding items, no exploiting glitches - just good, clean, fair play.

We will see you on the server.

Offline SirFelwinter

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SirFelwinter
Re: My Plea
« Reply #2 on July 16, 2016, 06:56:41 AM »
Thank You :)