Famcraft

Author Topic: I have discovered an AWESOME chat client! (Better than IRC)  (Read 7095 times)

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
  • The Majestic Builder of Famcraft
    • View Profile
So hey guys, its Hayden here, and I just found an AWESOME minecraft chat client that connects to any server, including Famcraft. Like MineChat, it actually logs you into the game, but you can only see the chat. Also, this is on pc. This program is called CactusChat, and can be downloaded here:
http://cactuschat.radthorne.com/dl.php?v=1.7.4
You can still send tpa's and all the other commands just like you do ingame. Download it on your desktop, and it will work without any extracting or unzipping since it runs on java just like minecraft.
You HAVE to try this. This is SICK.
"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
is it ok? idk if i'll get in trouble or something

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
Note: If you have migrated your account, you need to use your email address as your username.

PS: This is a great program, Hayden! Thanks for showing!<3

Offline Kurby25

• Donator
    • View Profile
Really awesome hayden i love it. <3
Happy Christmas And New Year! <3

Offline Kurby25

• Donator
    • View Profile
i found one think thats little bad with it. As the normal server. if you are afk for 10 min you will get disconnected. You get that on the chat client to. And then you need to close it and start it up again..
Happy Christmas And New Year! <3

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
i found one think thats little bad with it. As the normal server. if you are afk for 10 min you will get disconnected. You get that on the chat client to. And then you need to close it and start it up again..

Just tp to your home and back ever so often to keep that from happening.

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
    • View Profile
this is a great program for people that can't get on Minecraft but can use their pc.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
We can not recommend or endorse using any third party applications to log in to your minecraft account. It is much much safer to use IRC rather than using your minecraft login on a program just to talk with us. It's very easy to talk to us with any irc client, or the webchat.

If you want to use this application, be warned:
Use at your own risk

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
    • View Profile
We can not recommend or endorse using any third party applications to log in to your minecraft account. It is much much safer to use IRC rather than using your minecraft login on a program just to talk with us. It's very easy to talk to us with any irc client, or the webchat.

If you want to use this application, be warned:
Use at your own risk
Yes, thoatts right.  Use at your own risk.