Famcraft

Author Topic: Evil Wants Unbanned  (Read 2553 times)

Offline EvilVirtualMan

• #DigThePig!
    • View Profile
Evil Wants Unbanned
« Opened on March 09, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
Dear Staff And Others At Famcraft,

I Would Like To Be Unbanned And 99 Would Like To Be Unbanned .And If I Would Be Unbanned I Would Also Like Skcort, Pilsbury, 99, and BenjiW To Also Be Unbanned. The Reason I Was Banned Was For Sticking Up For A Friend. That Friend Is Now Unbanned And I Would Like To Be With Him. I Am Really Missing All U Great People On The Server. Plz Respond ASAP. I Will Think That Me And Everyone Else That Is Listed That Was Banned Will Even Start The Olympics And We Will All Have Fun   :) Hope U Respond!

Your Vampire Friend, EvilVirtualMan
EvilVirtualMan

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Wants Unbanned
« Reply #1 on March 09, 2014, 10:09:15 PM »
I will not be choosing whether you guys get unbanned or not, but I would like to point out 2 things.

1- When making a plea, you don't want to rush staff members into replying and/or unbanning you, it just seems wrong, you should just make your plea and be very patient as staff are busy 24/7 whether it's with FamCraft related things or with real life situations.

2- I understand you feel you were trying to stick up for a friend, but rules are rules, the player was only tempbanned to begin with, now he is back and all of you aren't, why? because you guys felt the need to call out for spammers and players to disrespect the server rules via a video on youtube. That is really disrespectful.

Please keep in mind that our goal on FamCraft is very simple, and the rules are of common sense in most parts. There isn't anything here too dificult. I'm sure most of the rules on this server is followed in your house, enforced by your parents. No cursing, griefing (destroying or stealing your parents/siblings property). No annoying your parents with constantly asking them the same question back to back to back (spam in text), etc. Our rules are followed in many places. I don't know how the rules are enforced in your home but I can bet that these rules are enforced by many parents in their own way.

Thank you for taking your time to plea, please be patient while the staff decide what to do.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Wants Unbanned
« Reply #2 on March 10, 2014, 04:06:34 PM »
My reply to you will be the same as my reply to 998's plea.

Your friend was tempbanned for a completely legitimate reason, he broke one of our rules. I told him to leave the area, he did not. He was tempbanned for 3 days so he could cool off. He could have come back with a plea early, and he would have probably been unbanned by bedtime, but nope. You and your friends decided to make a video encouraging players to come onto the server and spam and kill me. You not only got yourself banned, but your friends in the video as well. It's very saddening that you would do such a thing. You were a very well behaved player, and I thought you like it here and respected the rules :(

I will not be lifting your ban at this time. Maybe after a few weeks or a month, if you decide to plea again, we may consider letting you back on the server. But at this time, you'll have to find someplace else to play.