Famcraft

Author Topic: I was Immature and Childish  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Hoagster35

• James
    • View Profile
I was Immature and Childish
« Opened on March 29, 2014, 03:21:09 PM »
Hey, I finally got a new computer. I was banned from Famcraft a long time ago. Honestly I believe it was a Year ago. I have come to realize that there isn't many servers like Famcraft. I messed up. This server has such a nice community and I screwed up my chances of staying. I was Immature and I am truly sorry. I would like to apologize for my false actions. Spamming, swearing, griefing, and probably insulting. I believe that those are the reasons I was banned. I hope that you could not only unban me from you wonderful server, but forgive me for being childish, stupid and immature behavior. This decision, of course, is completely up to you, but I know for a fact that the people of Famcraft are a loving community of people.

Your buddy,
Hoag   ;D   
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I was Immature and Childish
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2014, 04:20:22 PM »
Hi Hoagster,

It's good to hear from you. We will unban you in the hopes that you have a matured a bit since last you were here. You were punished for cussing, interrupting tours, spamming, and nagging about your lag. You weren't actually caught griefing though :D Please review the rules, including the extended rules, at spawn when you log in. In fact, ask a staff member for a tour since spawn has changed so much since last you logged in.

Welcome back :)
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline Hoagster35

• James
    • View Profile
Re: I was Immature and Childish
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2014, 06:16:11 PM »
Glad to be back Mich  ;D