Famcraft

Author Topic: why i get banned i just by misclick put lave on my friend ...  (Read 2305 times)

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
hello guys i am Aobida_biadsy today i really do something wrong and i didn't mean to do that
i put lava on my friend and he dead and then i give him a 26 diamonds for free and 20k of money
and then i go off for 10min i had to fix somthing and when i bann i saw that i got banned for 5 d thats really unfairly i am so friendly and i really didnt mean to do that ( to kill my friend ) i am so sry so so so sry please it was unfairly bann can some one unbann me ? please?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Thank you for posting a plea.

This was not an accident, you did this intentionally.

You were asking for sand, as shown below, then you decided to pour the lava on him because he was attending something else, before attending you.

[13:43] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) sand pls
[13:43] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) sand man sand sand sand
[13:44] <FamCraftIRC> (C45_4_LifE) im sorting my stuff
[13:44] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) so?
[13:44] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) give me sand and i will go
[13:44] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) come on
[13:45] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) ?
[13:45] <FamCraftIRC> (aobida_biadsy) XD

[13:47] <FamCraftIRC> C45_4_LifE tried to swim in lava

It's obvious why you did this. We do not allow this sort of action in our server. We expect players to respect each other, and treat each other fairly.

I had tried talking to you about this, I had mentioned to you that you would be either perm-banned if you did not replace his items or payed him for his loss. I also mentioned, you will still be temp-banned for your actions.

Do you understand why you were temp-banned? What did you learn from this?

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
i know that this is was the chat but i was mean to touch him in my hand ( you know how thats mean to say come on give me )  and i have 3 pockets of lava in my 1st class in inventory  cuz i was doing some thing cheak out my home and see what i was doing but in the 1st class there is 9 slots and 3 of them was pocket of lava so there is a chance 1/3 to use them and i was mad and changed my slot so fast and boom it was the lava come on .... i rly so sry for that and we was fixing all with out bann ask him we was fixing all i pay him 20k and 26 diamonds
  pls cheak out this big prplm cuz famcraft in my life and i dont play in other servers just on it pls pls pls.... cheak out the story ....

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
I want you to understand, what you did was wrong, whether it was by accident or not. You should be careful with what you do.

I'll lift your ban, but if this happens again, it will result in bigger consequences.

Please review the rules at /spawn so that you are aware of what isn't allowed on the server so that you may avoid future problems like such.

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
thanx you  Mr. owner but i last quastion can i know what kinda of staffs you are?
diamonds

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Me and micahdg are the owners of the server.