Famcraft

Author Topic: A Second Hope  (Read 1670 times)

Offline raze2736

• Beginner
    • View Profile
A Second Hope
« Opened on December 07, 2014, 02:25:44 PM »
Hello Famcraft Admins,

Around 4-5 days ago, I was perma-banned for typing an inappropriate word in the chat. I had made a ban appeal and was rejected a second chance. Now, I come to implore you to reconsider. Please take my plea into consideration despite your previous ruling.

I fully understand the impact of my actions and would again like to deeply apologize. I do realize that this is a family friendly server and what that truly means. Because of my actions, I have possibly poisoned a Famcrafter's mind with my abominable act on such a pristine environment. I have truly learned my lesson.

After my ban, I went server hunting for a more appropriate server that suited my needs. I had tried the typical anarchy servers and the actions of the players there drew out my disdain. I then realized that I had been no different when I had violated the rules and peace of the Famcraft server. With this knowledge, I began to look inside myself and reconsider my server choices. The anarchy servers, by then, just did not suit my style. With this knowledge, I joined a different family friendly server that had an affinity for mildly insane pigs. After playing on this server and ranking up a few times, I felt proud and changed that I had contributed to the family atmosphere on that service. I know that that was something I should have done on this server. However, I just did not feel at home on that server. It just did not give me the same spark of freedom and feeling of tight knit family that Famcraft did. I know that my time at Famcraft was short and that I gave  you all an appearance that I was just another internet troll that was determined to ruin your minecraft sanctuary for children and the innocent.

I deeply regret my actions and the appearance that I gave you of me. I was very foolish in trying to test the rules of the Famcraft server. After being replied to on my last appeal, I read through the Famcraft forums and I found that this community is truly on of the most friendliest. This server deals swift justice to rule breakers while also maintaining a friendly atmosphere. The forums were full of encouraging messages to other players that I found touching. Also, this plethora of compassion made me feel guilt of ever tainting it. Famcraft truly is a family friendly server that teaches diligence, honesty, compassion, sympathy, but I also believe that Famcraft is a major proponent of forgiveness and moving on.

So in summary, I am sorry for my actions. I know that my short time here has ruined my reputation, but I truly want to become a part of this server. I made a mistake and I am now looking for forgiveness. I understand that language is one of the great taboos of this server and is one that I broke. However, I really want to redeem myself and rejoin Famcraft. Famcraft has been the first server that has given me freedom, a feeling of family, and complete positivism.

Please reconsider your ruling and accept me back into the server and thank you for spending time to read this.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: A Second Hope
« Reply #1 on December 07, 2014, 03:20:55 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a second plea. I will be honest, we normally do not allow players to return who have taken it upon themselves to test the rules or filter in such an unsavory way.

In this case, I do believe you sincerely want to try again. I believe if you can stay true to your word you will make a very nice member of our community.

I don't expect any more problems. You make it clear you want to make an honest effort here. Even so, please know if we have any more issues and you end up perm-banned, you will not be able to plea and return.

Thank you for taking time to read the rules and some of the post on the forum to get a better feel for our community. Welcome back, Raze.    -Anna

Offline raze2736

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: A Second Hope
« Reply #2 on December 07, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »
Thank you for this decision.