Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1904 times)

Offline PieBear2289482894839

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« Opened on October 04, 2015, 07:33:18 AM (Edited October 05, 2015, 01:37:40 AM) »
IGN: [Removed]
Staff member who banned: Not very sure
Apparent reason for ban: Leaving my animals at spawn 2 times
Date of ban: This was months ago, but I'd appreciate being able to come back. If there is no ban appeal time limit; that is.
Counter-Evidence: Their really is no "counter evidence" so... Yeah, basically I made a mistake in leaving my dog in spawn, and I'd like my mistake to be forgiven.

===========================

I don't really know the ban appeal formats on this server, so I am using a probably peculiar format. Otherwise thank you for your time if you view this.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on October 05, 2015, 01:41:47 AM »
 You will not be allowed on this server with the name you currently have. You did not even bother to include the name you used on this server at the time of the ban, MewMew.

You were banned 5 days for leaving your dogs at spawn, then immediately returned from your ban... and left another dog at spawn. You had been warned prior to the first ban.

If you ever change your name to something family friendly, and you feel you understand the reason for your ban and you feel you are capable of following the rules here, please free free to post another plea. For now, your ban will remain in place.