Clan Chat > Sell your products/homes

Camp Update!

<< < (2/4) > >>

UniDuck:

--- Quote from: Equine_Xpert on August 04, 2017, 06:24:15 PM ---Hi Uniduck! Thanks for the question. I have the entire description of camp copy and pasted below  ;D ⬇️

Hey everyone... For those of you who love nature, camping, and animals, An animal themed campground would be a dream! Well, lucky for you, one of those amazing campgrounds is opening soon... near you! Run by me-Equine_Xpert- and my bestie -Aetherliv- Every Thing Campground is the perfect place to chill out, play, and just have fun! All cabins are themed as different animal homes and the food even matches what that animal eats. When arriving you will be greeted by me! I'll guide you around, maybe give a tour and such. Have fun, and watch out for bear cabin.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Do you have coordinates on the Famcraft map?

Thanks in advance.

Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert):
Not as far as I know of, of course I don't know how to get ON the Famcraft map in the first place! I'll ask the staff as soon as possible. I hope you will come check out Camp Every Thing!

UniDuck:

--- Quote from: Equine_Xpert on August 06, 2017, 01:10:01 PM ---Not as far as I know of, of course I don't know how to get ON the Famcraft map in the first place! I'll ask the staff as soon as possible. I hope you will come check out Camp Every Thing!

--- End quote ---
To get on the map, just click on the image of spawn on the top-right of the page.

Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert):
Thankyou to both of you!

b0bby1025:
Is there a way I can become a VIP? That sounds fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version